File:Puss 'N' Boats.jpg
Puss_'N'_Boats.jpg (325 × 260 pixels, file size: 24 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Title card of 1966's Puss 'n' Boats, a Tom and Jerry cartoon by Chuck Jones.
Fair Use Rationale
1. This screenshot is of the title card and does not feature any footage from the actual cartoon. It also lists cartoon's title and credits, therefore containing information that may be of interest to some, as well as showcasing some nice artwork of the age.
2. The screenshot is being used for informational purposes only, and its use is not believed to detract from the original film in any way possible.
3. The screenshot is of lower resolution and quality than the original film. Consequently, copies made from it should be of inferior quality.
4. No public-domain images or free images have been located for this or similar content.
5. The screenshot does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the film on television or DVDs in any way whatsoever.
|This image is a screenshot of a copyrighted television program. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the company or corporation that produced it. It is believed that the use of a limited number of low-resolution screenshots
qualifies as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Wikipedia:Non-free content.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:14, 10 March 2010||325 × 260 (24 KB)||DASHBot||Bot: Rescaling Fair Use Image (shutoff)|