The Star Trek magazine, Spockanalia, in its original version. This particular volume is the first issue written.
Source: University of Iowa Archives
- This image is deemed fair use because of its low resolution, which will not deduct any form of profit-making by its copyright holders.
- It is used to illustrate in the article, fan fiction, that this magazine is the first known contemporary form of any fan-written stories.
|This image is of a magazine cover, and the copyright for it is most likely held by either the publisher of the magazine or the individual contributors who worked on the cover depicted. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of magazine covers|
on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
- to illustrate the publication of the issue of the magazine in question
- with the publication name either visible on the image itself or written in the image description above,
Note: If the image depicts a person or persons on the cover, it is not acceptable to use the image in the article of the person or persons depicted on the cover, unless used to directly illustrate a point about the publication of the image. Use of the image merely to depict a person or persons in the image will be removed.
|To the uploader:
- This tag should only be used for magazine covers. Do not use it for other purposes.
- Please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- Consider using Template:Non-free use rationale serial publication to start the rationale
To patrollers and administrators:
- If this image has an 'appropriate' rationale please append
|image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:23, 8 May 2008||162 × 236 (46 KB)||Haha169 (talk | contribs)||The Star Trek magazine, Spockanalia, in its original version. This particular volume is the first issue written. Source: [http://blog.lib.uiowa.edu/speccoll/category/recently-acquired/ University of Iowa Archives] #This image is deemed fair use beca|
The following pages on the English Wikipedia link to this file (pages on other projects are not listed):