File:Teenage Kicks 2.jpg
Teenage_Kicks_2.jpg (280 × 280 pixels, file size: 16 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- No free or public domain images have been located for this album.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the album in any way.
- This image is widely distributed in other venues, so its use on Wikipedia does not make it significantly more accessible or visible than it already is.
- The cover is being used for educational and informational purposes only, and its use is not believed to detract from the original album in any way, or deprive its copyright holders of any financial gain.
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover. Copies made from it will be of inferior quality, and could not be used as artwork on illegal CD copies of the album.
Note that this does not claim fair use in articles other than Teenage Kicks. If you wish to use this image in another article, please add a new fair use rationale below.
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:47, 6 September 2007||280 × 280 (16 KB)||Seth Whales||I, Seth Whales, believe that the use of this non-free image in the article ''Teenage Kicks'' is fair because: # No free or public domain images have been located for this album. # The image does not limit the copyright owners' rig|