Twilight_Meadow.jpg (376 × 260 pixels, file size: 26 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Screenshot of the meadown from the Twilight movie. © 2008 Summit Entertainment
Fair use rationale
It is believed that this image is subject to fair use in the article Twilight (2008 film) because:
- No free equivalent exists that would effectively identify the article's subject.
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is only used once and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the articles wiki-linked in the section title.
- This image illustrates the text next to which it appears, which describes the film in question for which it promotes.
- The image is used in the article namespace.
- The image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
|This image is a screenshot of a copyrighted television program. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the company or corporation that produced it. It is believed that the use of a limited number of low-resolution screenshots
qualifies as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Wikipedia:Non-free content.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:43, 15 February 2012||376 × 260 (26 KB)||Beao|
- You cannot overwrite this file.