File:Type O Negative - Paranoid.ogg
- Description: Short, low-quality sound sample from "Paranoid" by Type O Negative
- Source: The Origin of the Feces CD
- Artist: Type O Negative
- Songwriters: Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi, Ozzy Osbourne, Bill Ward
- Producers: Peter Steele, Josh Silver
- Record Label: Roadrunner Records
- Format: Ogg Vorbis, quality 0 (64 kbit/s)
- Length: 30 seconds (Less than 10% of original 7:21)
|This is a sound sample from a song, movie, sound effect, or other audio recording that is currently copyrighted. The copyright for it may be owned by the company who made it or the author. For a song, it may also be owned by the person(s) who performed it. It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law when used on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the U.S. by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, where:
A more detailed fair use rationale should be provided by the user who uploaded this sample. Any other uses of this sample, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. If you are the copyright holder of this sample and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use", please see Wikipedia:Copyright problems for information on how to proceed.
To the uploader: If this is a free, non-copyrighted audio recording, please post it to Wikimedia Commons instead. Fair use
Fair use rationale for Gothic metal
This sound sample has been included in the Gothic metal article. It is believed this constitutes "fair use" under United States copyright Law for the following reasons:
- it illustrates an encyclopedic article on the genre of the recording, of which it is an emblematic example,
- it has a duration of 30 seconds, no more than 10% of the original, and so can not be a substitute thereof,
- its sound quality (bitrate) has been reduced to 64 kbit/s, and can not therefore replace the original,
- it is here in the belief that the copyright holder's rights over the original will not be affected in any way,
- there is no alternative uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted sample available of comparable import, and
- it is placed in good faith, in the hope that it will amplify and elevate the recording from which it was drawn.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:56, 11 May 2008||30 s (241 KB)||Bardin||Short, low-quality sound sample from "Paranoid" by Type O Negative. Sourced from The Origin of the Feces CD. Ogg Vorbis format, quality 0 (64 kbit/s), 30 seconds (10% of original 7:21)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Completed 06:23, 25 December 2017||2.0 s|