Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whenharry3.jpg (447 × 223 pixels, file size: 20 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Fair Use rationale for When Harry Met Sally...
- Displays a movie screen shot image of film in question.
- Used only in said page for encyclopedia purposes.
- No free equivalent exists that would serve the same encyclopedic purpose.
- The image is not used in a manner that is likely to replace the original market role of the original copyrighted media.
- The image is only used once and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the article wiki-linked in the section title.
- The image is significant in identifying the subject of the article, which is the film itself.
- The image is used in the article namespace.
- The image provides attribution to the source material, includes a copyright tag, and identifies the name of the article in which the image is used.
|This image is a screenshot from a copyrighted film, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by the studio which produced the film, and possibly also by any actors appearing in the screenshot. It is believed that the use of a limited number of low-resolution screenshots|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:41, 27 December 2017||447 × 223 (20 KB)||Theo's Little Bot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|19:41, 30 November 2007||No thumbnail||500 × 250 (34 KB)||J.D.||== Summary == Movie screen shot of Sally (Meg Ryan) and Harry (Billy Crystal) for When Harry Met Sally... distributed by MGM in 1989. ==Fair Use rationale for ''When Harry Met Sally...''== *Displays a movie screen shot image of film i|
- You cannot overwrite this file.