Fiuk in 2009
|Birth name||Filipe Kartalian Ayrosa Galvão|
|Born||October 25, 1990|
|Origin||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Genres||Teen pop, pop rock and emocore|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, musician, actor|
|Labels||Warner Music Group|
|Associated acts||Sophia Abrahão, Fábio Jr.|
Filipe Kartalian Ayrosa Galvão better known by his stage name Fiuk (born October 25, 1990) is a Brazilian singer-songwriter and actor. He is better known for his role as "Bernardo Oliveira" in the seventeenth season of the telenovela Malhação. He is also the lead singer of the band Hori and a former member of the band Sem Nome. Fiuk was born in São Paulo, Brazil, and he is a son of Fábio Júnior and Cristina Kartalian. He has four siblings: half-sister Cléo Pires (daughter of Glória Pires), Krízia, Tainá and Záion. Besides the acting and musical career, Fiuk is also a drifting pilot. He declared the intention to compete in Japan.
The band recorded the independent EP Mentes Inquietas, with five tracks. The group lasted until early 2008, with the leaving of Cleiton Galvão. Through Mi Vieira (lead singer of Glória), Fiuk met Max Klein, who had played in Glória and other independent bands, such as Enjoy, besides being a composer and music producer. At the time, the band was changing, and Fiuk decided to invite Max for an audition to know him better. Max had just lost his father, was tense and made some technical mistakes, but still impressed Fiuk, the leader of the band. With the departure of Cleiton, Max was later made a solo guitarist.
Two months later, the band signed to Warner Music Brazil. During the preproduction of the album, the rhythm guitarist Alex left the band and was replaced by Renan Augusto. Even without a bassist, the band began composing tracks that would form the first official album.
Fiuk auditioned to be cast in the seventeenth season of the telenovela Malhação, following in the footsteps of his father. Fiuk was accepted to portray the character Bernardo Oliveira, protagonist of the season with Cristiana Araújo (played by Cristiana Peres). The song Quem eu sou of the band Hori was chosen as the opening theme of the season.
|2009||Malhação ID||Bernardo Oliveira||2009—2010; Season 17|
|2010||Tal Filho, Tal Pai||Fiuk|
|2011||Aquele Beijo||Agenor Barbosa|
|2012||Guerra dos Sexos||Daniel Ramirez|
|Louco por Elas|
|2013||Coletivation||Host of MTV Brasil|
|2017||A Força do Querer||Ruy Garcia|
- Sou Eu (2011)
- Vira-Lata (2013)
- with Hori
- Hori (2009)
- Mazza, Florença (May 27, 2010). "Fiuk, sobre as fãs: 'Não dá mais para sair na rua tamanho o assédio'". O Globo (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on June 22, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- Germano, Gabriela (November 22, 2009). "Fiuk, protagonista de 'Malhação', desponta no cenário musical". O Dia (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on June 22, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- Antunes, Elizabete (March 11, 2010). "Fiuk, filho de Fábio Jr., diz: 'Parece que sou meu pai versão 2000'". O Globo (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on June 22, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- "Nasceu Záion, quinto filho de Fábio Jr". Caras (in Portuguese). February 26, 2009. Archived from the original on August 2, 2010. Retrieved June 26, 2010.
- "Fiuk treina no ECPA para a abertura do paulista de Drift". ECPA (in Portuguese). Retrieved March 4, 2012.
- Campanharo, Carol (April 3, 2010). "Filho de Fábio Jr. e galã de "Malhação ID", Fiuk lança primeiro CD". O Dia (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on June 22, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- Conheça o elenco de 2010 de “Malhação”! Fiuk, da banda Hori, está lá!
- Redação Rede Globo (6 September 2011). "Aquele Beijo: Veja foto de Fiuk e Bruna Marquezine como namorados" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- Scarpa, Guilherme (April 16, 2010). "Fiuk faz sua estreia no cinema em "As Melhores Coisas do Mundo"". O Dia (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on June 22, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2010.