Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up filler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general, a filler is something that is used to fill gaps. Specialized meanings include:
- Filler (animal food), dietary fiber and other ingredients added to pet foods to provide bulk
- Filler (materials), particles added to a matrix material, usually to improve its properties
- Filler (packaging), a machine designed to fill packaging, usually occurs in food packaging
- Filler metal, metal added in the making of a joint through welding, brazing, or soldering
- Grain filler, a product that is used to achieve a smooth-textured wood finish
- Star filler, a plastic insert in computer cables which separates wires
Media and entertainment
- Filler (media), in television and other media, material that exists outside the story arc to pad out other material
- "Filler", song by hardcore punk band Minor Threat, from their debut E.P.
- Filler (linguistics), a sound spoken to fill up gaps in utterances
- Filler (surname)
- Seat filler, a person who fills an empty seat during an event
- fillér, name of various small change coins throughout Hungarian history, and one hundredth of a Hungarian forint
- Filer (disambiguation)
- Placeholder (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Filler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.