Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fillet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fillet may refer to:
- Annulet (architecture), part of a column capital, also called a fillet
- Fillet (aircraft), a fairing smoothing the airflow at a joint between two components
- Fillet (clothing), a headband
- Fillet (cut), a piece of meat
- Fillet (mechanics), the filling of an interior corner
- Fillet (picture framing), a small piece of moulding which fits inside a larger frame, also known as a "slip"
- Fillet (redaction), editing, to cut out letters of a word or name to prevent full disclosure (i.e. "W-----m P--t" for "William Pitt")
- Fish fillet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fillet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.