From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fillet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fillet may refer to:
- Fillet (aircraft), a fairing smoothing the airflow at a joint between two components
- Fillet (clothing), a headband
- Fillet (cut), a piece of meat
- Fillet (mechanics), the filling of an interior corner
- Fillet (picture framing), a small piece of moulding which fits inside a larger frame, also known as a "slip"
- Fish fillet
- Annulet (architecture), part of a column capital
- Fillet (redaction), editing, to cut out letters of a word or name to prevent full disclosure (i.e. "W-----m P--t" for "William Pitt")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fillet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.