Film1 Premiere Logo
|Launched||1 February 2006|
|Owned by||SPI International (2019-)|
Sony Pictures Television (2015-2019)
Liberty Global (2006-2015)
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Slogan||"Alleen op één"|
(Only on one)
|Formerly called||Film1.1 (2006-2011)|
|Sister channel(s)||Film1 Action|
|CanalDigitaal||Channel 20 (HD)|
|Ziggo||Channel 101 (HD)|
Film1 Premiere (formerly known as Film1.1) is a Dutch premium television channel owned by Sony Pictures Television. It is the flagship channel of the premium television service Film1. Film1 launched with its sister service Sport1 on 1 February 2006 and replaced the Canal+ Netherlands television channels. Film1 offers multiple channels with Dutch and international film and television series productions. Films are first shown on prime time on Film1 Premiere. On 25 February 2011, Film1.1 was rebranded as Film1 Premiere.
On 1 May 2019, Sony Pictures Entertainment confirmed that Film1 will close on 1 August 2019. On June 17 it was announced that Film1 will make a restart. SPI International has acquired Film1.
- , Alles over het Film1 Kanaal ‹See Tfd›(in Dutch)
- , Wijziging kanalen Film1 ‹See Tfd›(in Dutch)
- Jarco Kriek (30 April 2019). "Film1 stopt lineair" (in Dutch). TotaalTV.nl.
- David de Jong (1 May 2019). "Film1 stopt alle activiteiten" (in Dutch). NederlandsMediaNieuws.nl.
- Jarco Kriek (17 June 2019). "Film1 gaat na 1 augustus door" (in Dutch). TotaalTV.nl.
- David de Jong (2 July 2019). "SPI International neemt Film1 over" (in Dutch). NederlandsMediaNieuws.nl.