Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up film or Film in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A film is a story conveyed with moving images.
Film or Films may also refer to:
- Film stock, the medium used for motion picture photography
- Photographic film, the medium used to capture pictures with a camera
- Biological membrane, a thin layer in living organisms
- Thin film, a thin layer in physics and science
- Biofilm, a group of microorganisms in which cells stick to each other on a surface
- Coating, a thin chemical covering
- Plastic film, thin plastic used in packaging and other industries
- The Film, a Bollywood film by Junaid Memon
- Film (film), a movie written by Samuel Beckett
- Film (band), a Croatian music group
- "Film", a song by P-MODEL from the album Potpourri
- "Films", a song by Gary Numan from the album The Pleasure Principle
- Film (Iranian magazine), a film review magazine
- Film (Polish magazine), a film review magazine
- /Film (pronounced "slashfilm"), a film news and review blog
- Film..., a BBC film review show that is renamed annually
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Film.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.