From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up film or Film in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A film is a story conveyed with moving images.
Film or Films may also refer to:
- Film stock, the medium used for motion picture photography
- Photographic film, the medium used to capture pictures with a camera
- Biological membrane, a thin layer in living organisms
- Thin film, a thin layer in physics and science
- Biofilm, a group of microorganisms in which cells stick to each other on a surface
- Coating, a thin chemical covering
- Plastic film, thin plastic used in packaging and other industries
- The Film, a Bollywood film by Junaid Memon
- Film (film), a movie written by Samuel Beckett
- Film (band), a Croatian music group
- "Film", a song by P-MODEL from the album Potpourri
- "Films", a song by Gary Numan from the album The Pleasure Principle
- Film (Iranian magazine), a film review magazine
- Film (Polish magazine), a film review magazine
- /Film (pronounced "slashfilm"), a film news and review blog
- Film..., a BBC film review show that is renamed annually
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Film.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.