Film Finance Corporation Australia
|Formerly||Australian Film Finance Corporation (1988–2002)|
Film Finance Corporation Australia (FFC) was the Australian Government's principal agency for funding the production of film and television in Australia from 1988 to 2008. Once a wholly government-owned company, it was folded into a new agency, Screen Australia in 2008.
The following films and TV programs were funded by the FFC:
- "Kim Williams". ABC Radio National. 25 May 2015. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- "Who we are - About us". Screen Australia. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- "Appointment to Film Finance Corporation Australia Board". ParlInfo. 27 October 2005. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- Film Finance Corporation Australia at IMDb
- Chung, Linh (July 2019). South Australian film-makers’ perspectives on policies: State and federal film policies and the representation of cultural diversity in Australian films (PDF) (Master of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts in the Discipline of Media). University of Adelaide.