|Full name||Fin Bartels|
|Date of birth||7 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Kiel, West Germany|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder, Striker|
|–2002||SpVgg Eidertal Molfsee|
|2005||Holstein Kiel II||10||(1)|
|2007||Hansa Rostock II||8||(4)|
|2010–2014||FC St. Pauli||117||(22)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:07, 31 January 2017 (UTC).
Bartels began his career at TSV Russee and later played for SpVgg Eidertal Molfsee before joining Holstein Kiel in 2002. In 2005 Bartels moved up to Holstein Kiel II. Later that year he broke into the first team squad at Kiel, before joining Hansa Rostock of the Bundesliga in 2007.
Bartels made his debut for Rostock against VfL Wolfsburg in a 3–1 defeat. He then scored his first Bundesliga goal with a bicycle kick on 1 March 2008 against Arminia Bielefeld to tie the game late on.
Bartels became an instant regular at St. Pauli, making 31 appearances in his debut season. His first start came on matchday 6, against Borussia Dortmund. However, the club was relegated from the Bundesliga having finished in last place. His strongest two seasons for St. Pauli were the 2012–13 season and 2013–14 season, in both of which he scored 7 league goals in the 2. Bundesliga. In January 2014, he announced his decision to not renew his St. Pauli contract but to leave the club for Werder Bremen.
Bartels signed a three-year contract with Werder Bremen. In his first season he was able to command a regular place in the team from matchday 3 onwards and made 29 league appearances scoring 4 goals.
- As of match played 28 January 2017
|Holstein Kiel II||2005–06||Oberliga Nord||10||1||0||0||—||10||1|
|Holstein Kiel||2005–06||Regionalliga Nord||17||0||0||0||—||17||0|
|Hansa Rostock II||2007–08||Oberliga Nordost||8||4||0||0||—||8||4|
|FC St. Pauli||2010–11||Bundesliga||31||2||1||0||—||32||2|
- "Stürmisches Remis in Rostock: Hansa Rostock - Arminia Bielefeld 1:1 (0:0)". kicker online. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Großkreutz und Kagawa schießen den BVB am Millerntor zum fünften Sieg in Folge: FC St. Pauli - Borussia Dortmund 1:3 (1:1)". kicker online - In German. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Ist das bitter! FC St. Pauli: Fin Bartels wechselt ablösefrei zu Werder Bremen". Hamburger Morgenpost (in German). 30 January 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- Knips, Björn (27 June 2014). "Der bescheidene Fin Bartels". Kreiszeitung (in German). Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "Bartels, Fin" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Fin Bartels Football Statistics - WhoScored.com". www.whoscored.com. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Bartels bleibt Bremer". SV Werder Bremen (in German). 8 July 2016. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- Geidel, Andreas (8 July 2016). "Fin Bartels verlängert bei Werder Bremen". Kieler Nachrichten (in German). Retrieved 8 July 2016.