Final Call (album)
|Studio album by Kitaro|
|Released||September 10, 2013|
|Label||Domo Records, Inc|
Final Call is an album by Japanese New Age recording artist Kitaro, released by Domo Records on September 10, 2013. The album is a tribute to Kitaro's lifelong reverence of Nature, and a musical call to action to encourage everyone to take better care of how we treat our planet.
Commenting on Final Call, Kitaro said, "I have always felt we all must respect the providence of the Universe. Unfortunately, through the course of time and the growth of civilization, many living creatures that we now know will become extinct. If we don't alter how we treat each other and our planet Earth, many habitats and portions of this earth may become devastated and eventually disappear."
In December 2013, Kitaro was honored by The National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences for his work on Final Call, recognized as Best New Age Album, becoming Kitaro's 15th career Grammy Award nomination.
All tracks written by Kitaro.
|4.||"Shadow Of The Moon"||Kitaro||4:45|
|6.||"Valley Of The Spirit"||Kitaro||4:10|
|8.||"Wind From The Desert"||Kitaro||5:33|
|2014||56th Grammy Best New Age Album||Nominated|
- Kitaro - Producer, Composer, Arranger, Engineer, Keyboards, Percussion
- Timothy Beach - Engineer
- Tim Gennert - Mastering
- Additional Personnel
- Eiichi Naito - Executive Producer, Management
- Dino Malito - Artists & Repertoire, Management
- Kio Griffith - Art Direction, Design
- Atsuko Mizuta - Marketing & Promotions
- Mai Okuno - Marketing & Promotions
- Craig Melone - Liner Notes
- December 6, 2013 "Grammy Nominations 2014: The Complete List" Check
- "56th Annual Grammy Awards". Retrieved 2013-12-06.