|Directed by||Gina Kim|
|Screenplay by||George Huang|
|Story by||Gina Kim|
|Music by||Mok Young-jin|
|Edited by||Steve M. Choe|
Final Recipe is a 2013 South Korean-Thai drama film directed by Gina Kim and written by George Huang, who adapted a story by Kim. It stars Michelle Yeoh, Henry Lau, and Chin Han. Lau plays a young man who must impress the host of a cooking show (Yeoh) and her chef husband (Han) to save his grandfather's restaurant. It premiered at the San Sebastián International Film Festival.
Hao's Singaporean restaurant is in danger of going out of business. Hao's grandson, Mark, secretly travels to Shanghai to attend a cooking competition despite his grandfather's wishes for him to become an engineer. Mark takes the place of a contestant who did not show up and must now impress the host, Julia Lee, and her chef husband, David Chen. Chen, who is originally from Singapore and misses his family, eventually learns he is Mark's father.
- Michelle Yeoh as Julia Lee
- Henry Lau as Mark
- Chin Han as David Chen
- Chang Tseng as Hao
- Lori Tan Chinn as Mrs. Wang
- Bobby Lee as contestant
- Lika Minamoto as Kaori
- Aden Young as Sean
- Byron Bishop as Chef Gio Kwan
- Patrick Teoh as Mr. Lee
- Sahajak Boonthanakit as Detective Jack Jien
Jay Weissberg of Variety called it a shallow and predictable film but said that Yeoh "makes the saccharine flavors go down slightly better". Clarence Tsui of The Hollywood Reporter described it as "a mild, feel-good tale about reconciliation of three generations of a cookery-gifted clan". Mark Adams of Screen Daily wrote, "The heart of Final Recipe may be pure melodrama, but it is a glossy and enjoyable journey."
- Frater, Patrick (2012-05-24). "Yeoh stirred by CJ's Recipe". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- Frater, Patrick (2013-01-31). "Yeoh to be hailed at Asian Film Awards". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- Lee, Claire (2013-10-14). "CJ's Pan-Asian film in English opens Hawaii International Film Fest". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "Final Recipe". San Sebastián International Film Festival. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- Weissberg, Jay (2013-09-30). "San Sebastian Film Review: 'Final Recipe'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- Tsui, Clarence (2013-09-26). "Final Recipe: San Sebastian Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- Adams, Mark (2013-09-23). "Final Recipe". Screen Daily. Retrieved 2016-04-02.