Committee on Finance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Finance Committee)
Committee on Finance or Finance Committee may refer to:
- Board of Finance in New England local government (with varying titles outside Connecticut)
- Canadian Senate Standing Committee on National Finance, a standing committee of the Senate of Canada
- Committee on Finance (parliament of Sweden), a committee of the Parliament of Sweden
- Finance Committee (Scotland), a committee of the Scottish Parliament
- United States Senate Committee on Finance, a standing committee of the United States Senate
- Finance Committee (Georgia Senate)
- Finance Committee (House of Commons), a committee of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom
- Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance
- Finance Committee (Hong Kong), a standing committee of Hong Kong's Legislative Council
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Committee on Finance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.