||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Jeremy Roche, CEO
John Bonney, CFO
Charles Ashworth, SVP Employee Success
Joe Fuca, WW Field Operations
Debbie Ashton, SVP Products
Number of employees
FinancialForce.com is a cloud-based applications company headquartered in San Francisco, California, that provides a cloud ERP solution for Force.com, a cloud computing platform from salesforce.com. FinancialForce.com supplies Accounting, Billing, Professional Services Automation (PSA), Revenue recognition, Human Capital Management (HCM), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications.
FinancialForce was founded in 2009 with an investment from UNIT4, and salesforce.com. The resulting cloud accounting system was a single-ledger design that enables real-time financial management and is built on salesforce.com's technology platform, Force.com.
The company started by specializing in accounting and billing solutions that are built on the Force.com platform, therefore making them closely coupled with Salesforce CRM applications. In December 2010, FinancialForce purchased Appirio's Professional Services Enterprise (PSE) product, which later was renamed FinancialForce Professional Services Automation.
In November 2013 during FinancialForce's annual customer day, the company announced the acquisitions of Supply Chain Management vendor Less Software and Human Capital Management vendor Vana Workforce and their intention to round out the back office applications portfolio.
In February 2014, the company unveils FinancialForce ERP. Built on the Salesforce Platform, FinancialForce ERP connects customers, employees, partners and products into a single system, providing everyone with a consistent view of the entire customer journey.
||This article appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (March 2015)|
FinancialForce is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with EMEA headquarters in Harrogate, UK and Sydney, Australia, which covers the APAC region. Other offices are located in Chicago, IL, Manchester, NH, Granada, Spain and Burlington, Ontario.
Products and services
FinancialForce Accounting is a cloud financial management application for Salesforce. The application is native to Salesforce CRM, providing an end-to-end CRM to accounting solution all in the Salesforce environment, offering unparalleled efficiency and economies of scale. The product can be used for multi-dimensional analysis and is designed to support companies of all sizes.
Professional services automation software is also a cloud-based services solution that is built on the Force.com platform. It allows companies to manage professional resources, customers, projects and financials in one integrated services management application. Because PSA works natively with Force.com, it utilizes the same data for sales, services and finance on one system.
FinancialForce Services Resource Planning connects Salesforce CRM, FinancialForce Accounting and FinancialForce PSA. It supports professional services organizations in managing sales-based activities, including the hand-off from sales to services, resource management, project & portfolio management, accounting and billing.
FinancialForce Human Capital Management (formerly Vana Workforce) is a cloud HR and Recruiting app that delivers one complete and integrated HR Software solution built for today's social, mobile, and global workforce.
FinancialForce Supply Chain Management (formerly Less Software) is also a cloud-based solution that manages quotes, orders, inventory and spend - all on the Salesforce Platform.
FinancialForce supports mobile usage through FinancialForce Mobile, along with the Force.com mobile application platform, supporting BlackBerry, iPhone and iPad. In November 2013, the company introduced FinancialForce 360° Back Office mobile app  on the Salesforce1 App Exchange.
Awards and recognition
THINKstrategies, Inc., the leading strategic consulting company focused on the business implications of the on-demand services market, awarded FinancialForce.com the Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Award.
FinancialForce was named in the 2011 Red Herring (magazine) Top 100 North America, a group of 100 companies judged by the publication to be the most innovative across North America. The company has since been listed in the 2011 Red Herring Global Top 100 which identifies the 100 most innovative companies worldwide.
FinancialForce's accounting product (FinancialForce Accounting) was named Software Product of the Year at the 2013 Business Finance Awards. The Business Finance Awards 2013 are designed to recognise excellence in business finance.
AlwaysOn Networks named FinancialForce.com a 2013 OnDemand 100 winner. FinancialForce.com was selected by the AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts spanning the globe based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media buzz.
FinancialForce was named in the eighth annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award for the Best Places to Work in 2016 in the U.S. SMB category 
- "Unit 4 Agresso creates new company with minority investment from Salesforce.com – CODA 2go becomes FinancialForce.com (Unit4, 2009-10-01)".
- "FinancialForce Accounting (FinancialForce.com, 2016-03-14)".
- "FinancialForce.com Acquires Appirio's Product for Professional Services Teams (ReadWireWeb, 2010-12-07)".
- Kepes, Ben (2013-12-04). "The Cloud ERP Market Heats Up - FinancialForce Makes Two Strategic Acquisitions (Forbes, 2013-12-04)".
- "FinancialForce.com Unveils FinancialForce ERP (FinancialForce.com, 2014-2-19)".
- "FinancialForce.com Receives $50 Million in Funding from Advent International (FinancialForce.com, 2014-4-24)".
- "FinancialForce.com Raises $110 Million to Capitalize on Cloud ERP Growth (FinancialForce.com, 2015-3-26)".
- Miller, Ron. "FinancialForce Hauls In $110M Investment", TechCrunch, 26 March 2015. Retrieved on 27 March 2015.
- "FinancialForce Accounting for Salesforce".
- "Services Resource Planning".
- "IT Strategic Consulting Services". R20.rs6.net. Retrieved 2011-11-03.
- "2011 RED HERRING TOP 100 NORTH AMERICA". Retrieved 2011-07-15.
- "2011 RED HERRING Global TOP 100". Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "FinancialForce.com wins Software Product of the Year in Business Finance Awards 2013". Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "2013 OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies". Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- Columbus, Louis. "The Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2014 (Forbes, 2014-02-24)".
- "Glassdoor - Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For". Glassdoor. Retrieved 2015-12-10.
- FinancialForce.com official website
- FinancialForce Aims to Link CRM and Accounting
- FinancialForce.com takes accounting back to the future
- The Future of Financial Force.com - How Salesforce.com Benefits, too
- FinancialForce.com Hits One-Year Milestone
- FinancialForce.com Wins THINKstrategies' Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Award
- FinancialForce.com Wins Best of SaaS Showplace Award
- FinancialForce.com Finalist for 2011 CODiE Awards in Business Software
- 2011 RED HERRING TOP 100 NORTH AMERICA
- Salesforce.com & CODA Team Up For FinancialForce
- FinancialForce.com Voted Best Cloud Offering in the EuroCloud UK Awards