From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Financial aid)
Financial assistance or financial aid can refer to:
- Financial assistance (share purchase), assistance given by a company for the purchase of its shares or those of its holding companies
- Funding of science, the provision of financing for scientific research projects
- Welfare, financial aid by (primarily) governmental institutions or charitable organizations to individuals in need
- a Subsidy
- Student financial aid in the United States, funding intended to help students pay educational expenses
- a Bailout, financial support to a company or country which faces serious financial difficulty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Financial assistance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.