Houses in Fincastle
|• Total||3.653 sq mi (9.46 km2)|
|• Land||3.653 sq mi (9.46 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,129 ft (344 m)|
|• Density||440/sq mi (170/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1284257|
Fincastle is located along State Route 63 northeast of LaFollette and southwest of Speedwell in the Powell Valley. Cumberland Mountain rises prominently to the north, and Norris Lake lies a few miles to the south.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Fincastle". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Larry Miller, Tennessee Place Names (Indiana University Press, 2001), p. 76.
- Media related to Fincastle, Tennessee at Wikimedia Commons
|This Campbell County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|