Find a Place to Die
|Find a Place to Die|
|Directed by||Giuliano Carnimeo
|Produced by||Hugo Fregonese|
|Written by||Lamberto Benvenuti
|Music by||Gianni Ferrio|
Find a Place to Die (1968) (aka Joe... cercati un posto per morire!) is a spaghetti western starring Jeffrey Hunter and Pascale Petit. It was co-written and directed by Giuliano Carnimeo (credited as Anthony Ascott) with sequences directed by Hugo Fregonese who also produced the film.
A remake of 1954's Garden of Evil. A beautiful woman recruits five men to help save her husband trapped in their gold mine menaced by a vicious gang of bandits led by Chato. One of the five men is a member of the gang, another sells weapons to Chato. They are joined by a man professing to be a pastor. All of the party want the gold and the woman for themselves.
- Jeffrey Hunter as Joe Collins
- Pascale Petit as Lisa Martin
- Piero Lulli (Peter Lull) as Paul Martin
- Reza Fazeli as Paco
- Daniela Giordano as Juanita
- Adolfo Lastretti (Peter Lastrett) as Reverend Riley
- Giovanni Pallavicino (Gordon York) as Gomez
- Giovanni Pazzafini (Ted Carter) as Fernando
- Mario Darndanelli (Mario Darnell) as Chato
- Seraphino Profuno as Miguel
- Anthony Blond as Bobo
- Umberto Di Grazia as bandit
- Pietro Ceccarelli
Hunter had a financial interest in the picture, and controlled its initial distribution in the United States.
This was one of Hunter's last films. He died in 1969.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1960s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|