Findlay may refer to:
- Findlay, Illinois, a US village
- Findlay, Ohio, a US city
- Findlay Township, Pennsylvania, USA
- Findlay, Manitoba, a locality within the Rural Municipality of Sifton, Manitoba, Canada
- Arthur Findlay College, Essex, England
- Findlay High School, public high school in Findlay, Ohio
- Findlay Freedom, hockey team in Findlay, Ohio, USA
- Findlay Market, public market in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Russell Findlay, (1965-), American marketer and first Chief Marketing Officer of Major League Soccer
- University of Findlay, Findlay, Ohio, USA
- A sept of the Scottish Clan Farquharson
- Findlay (surname)
- Findlay (musician), English musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Findlay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.