|Directed by||Esteban Sapir|
|Produced by||Esteban Sapir|
|Written by||Esteban Sapir|
|Music by||Francisco Sicilia|
|Edited by||Marcelo Dujo
|Distributed by||5600 Films|
The film tells of Thomas (Facundo Luengo) a Jewish grown man who lives with his grandmother in the industrial section of a large Argentine city.
His life isn't going exactly as planned. Though he has impregnated his girlfriend Ana, he finds himself avoiding her because he has fallen in love with Alma, so he ignores Ana.
When he needs to make some money, he hooks up with a drug dealer, and this makes matters worse.
- Facundo Luengo as Tomás Caminos
- Belén Blanco as Ana
- Marcela Guerty as Alma
- Miguel Ángel Solá as Profesor de violín
- Juan Leyrado as Selector de personal
- Ana María Giunta as Selectora de personal
- Ricardo Merkin as Dealer
- Sandro Nunziatta as Padre
- Nora Zinski as Madre
- Laura Martín as Hermana
- Fanny Robman as Abuela
- Hernán Pérez as Novio
- Alicia Mariola as Maestra
- Alejandro Sisco as Policía
- Miguel Kukoski as Diariero
- Eulalio Segovia as Mozo
- Molodist International Film Festival, Ukraine: Best Film Award; Best Full-Length Fiction Film, Esteban Sapir; 1997.
- Argentine Film Critics Association Awards: Silver Condor; Best Editing, Marcelo Dujo and Miguel Martin; Best First Film, Esteban Sapir; 1999.
|This article related to an Argentine film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|