From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up finesse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Finesse is a technique in the card game of contract bridge.
Finesse may also refer to:
- Skill, skillful handling of a situation : adroit maneuvering (from Merriam Webster)
- Adroitness (personality trait), ability to handle a difficult or highly sensitive situation
Music and entertainment
- Finesse (Toshiko Akiyoshi album), a 1978 jazz trio recording
- Finesse (Glenn Jones album), 1984
- Finesse (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Finesse Mitchell (born 1972), American comedian
- Lord Finesse (born 1970), American hip hop artist and producer
- FINESSE, for Fast Infrared Exoplanet Spectroscopy Survey Explorer, a proposed NASA explorer mission studying the atmosphere of exoplanets
- Finesse, a term in optics for an attribute characterizing the selectivity or Q factor of an optical cavity, such as a Fabry–Pérot interferometer
- Finesse, aviation term for Glide ratio
- Finesse OS, operating system for Cisco PIX firewall
- Finesse, brandname for shampoo made by Lornamead Brands, Inc; the brand was formerly owned by Unilever
- Coefficient of finesse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finesse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.