Finger lickin' good
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up finger-lickin' good in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The phrase finger lickin' good (or formally "finger licking good") is an expression of praise for good food. It may also refer specifically to:
- A Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan used from the 20th century
- "Finger Lickin' Good" (Capitol 1992) a song on the Beastie Boys album Check Your Head recorded in 1991 and released in 1992
- A 1967 album by organist Lonnie Smith
- The opening track of the album Don't Stop the Music (Arista 1977) by the Brecker Brothers
- A series of adult films made by Third Degree Films
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finger lickin' good.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.