Finger lickin' good
(Redirected from Finger licking good)
|Look up finger-lickin' good in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The phrase Finger licking good, usually shortened to Finger lickin' good, is a common expression of praise for good food, and may refer specifically to:
- A Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan in the 20th Century still used today
- Finger Lickin' Good (song) (Capitol 1992) a song on the Beastie Boys album Check Your Head recorded in 1991 and released in 1992
- A 1967 album by organist Lonnie Smith (jazz musician)
- The opening track on the album Don't Stop the Music (Arista 1977) by The Brecker Brothers
- A series of adult films made by Third Degree Films.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finger lickin' good.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.