Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fingering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fingering may refer to:
- Fingering (music), the positioning of the fingers when playing a musical instrument
- Fingering (sexual act), the use of fingers to provide sexual stimulation
- Salt fingering, a mixing process that occurs when salty water overlies relatively colder, fresher water
- Viscous fingering, the formation of patterns in a morphologically unstable interface
- Fingering, slang term for the identification of the subject of a criminal accusation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fingering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.