From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fingering (disambiguation))
|Look up fingering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fingering may refer to:
- Fingering (music), the positioning of the fingers when playing a musical instrument
- Fingering (sexual act), the use of fingers to provide sexual stimulation
- Salt fingering, a mixing process that occurs when salty water overlies relatively colder, fresher water
- Viscous fingering, the formation of patterns in a morphologically unstable interface
- Fingering, slang term for the identification of the subject of a criminal accusation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fingering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.