From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fingerling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fingerling may refer to:
- Fingerling potato, a small potato
- Fingering yarn, a weight of yarn between lace yarn and sport yarn that is sometimes spelled "fingerling yarn"
- Fingerling (fish), a young fish that has developed to about the size of a finger
- Pinkeltje, translated as "Fingerling", a finger-sized gnome character in 1939-1977 children's books by Dutch writer Dick Laan
- Pinkeltje (film), a 1978 Dutch film based on the book series
- Detective Fingerling, a character in The Number 23
- Fingerling (musician), the stage name of an electronic musician performing with Ørjan Nilsen
- Fingerlings (album), Andrew Bird
- Winged Eel Fingerling, guitarist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fingerling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.