From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fink is a collaborative computing project to port Unix programs to Mac OS X.
Fink may also refer to:
As a name
- Fink (surname), people and fictional characters with the surname
- Fink (singer), or Fin Greenall, English singer and songwriter
- slang for an informant
- Fink, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- 10891 Fink, an asteroid
- Fink (album), a 1989 album by the Swamp Zombies
- F*INK, a free weekly event guide in Dunedin, New Zealand
- Rat Fink, a cartoon character from "Kustom Kulture" hot rod detailing
- Fink effect, a factor in medical anaesthesia
- Finks motorcycle club, an Australian outlaw motorcycle club
- Jim Finks (1927–1994), American sports executive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.