Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fink is a collaborative computing project to port Unix programs to Mac OS X.
Fink may also refer to:
As a name
- Fink (surname), people and fictional characters with the surname
- Fink (singer), or Fin Greenall, English singer and songwriter
- slang for an informant
- Fink, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- 10891 Fink, an asteroid
- Fink (album), a 1989 album by the Swamp Zombies
- F*INK, a free weekly event guide in Dunedin, New Zealand
- Rat Fink, a cartoon character from "Kustom Kulture" hot rod detailing
- Fink, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Fink effect, a factor in medical anaesthesia
- Finks motorcycle club, an Australian outlaw motorcycle club
- Jim Finks (1927–1994), American sports executive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.