Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Finland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Finland is a country in Northern Europe.
Finland may also refer to:
- Grand Duchy of Finland, predecessor state of the modern country, 1809–1917
- Diocese of Finland, predecessor of diocese of Turku
- Finland (European Parliament constituency)
- Finland, Minnesota, unincorporated community in the United States
- Finland, South Carolina, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Finland, a settlement in New Sweden at the site of modern Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania
- Suomi-Finland,a 1988 album by Finnish group Sielun Veljet
- "Finland" (comedy song), a 1980 song by Monty Python, first released on Monty Python's Contractual Obligation Album
- USS Finland (ID-4543), a World War I-era steamship
- New Finland, Saskatchewan, a Finnish block settlement district in Canada
- Category:National sports teams of Finland, teams playing as "Finland"
- Category:Finland at the Olympics
- Finland Proper (disambiguation)
- Finlandia (disambiguation)
- Finnish (disambiguation)
- Suomi (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.