From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Finlandia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Finlandia is a patriotic symphonic poem by Finnish composer Jean Sibelius.
Finlandia may also refer to:
- The Latin name for Finland (used, for example, in Spanish, Italian, Galician, etc.)
- Finlandia Hymn, a section of the Sibelius symphonic poem Finlandia
- Finlandia University, a private university located in Hancock, Michigan, USA
In Finnish culture:
- Finlandia Hall, a concert hall in Helsinki, Finland, designed by Alvar Aalto
- Finlandia Prize, a Finnish literature award
- Sirkus Finlandia, one of the best known circuses in Finland
- Finlandia (song), a 1981 single by the Canadian female pop singer Martha Ladly
- Any of the ships named MS Finlandia
- Finlandia, the former TS Vanadis, a luxury turbine yacht
- Finlandia (car), a historic car brand
- Another name for the Saab 900 CD car
- Finlandia Vodka, a brand of vodka
- Finlandia Cheese, a subsidiary of Valio, Ltd., a dairy manufacturer in Finland
- Finlandia Records, a division of the Warner Classics classical music record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finlandia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.