From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Finn or finn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- As a name
- Finn (given name), including a list of people with the given name Finn
- Finn (surname), English and German-language surname
- Finn (Frisian), a Frisian King, who appears in Beowulf and The Fight at Finnsburg
- Fionn mac Cumhail (Finn mac Cumhal; anglicised to Finn McCool), a legendary warrior of Irish mythology
- several legendary High Kings of Ireland
- A short form of Finnegan
- "Finn" is an old Scandinavian ethnonym (now often considered pejorative, but originally neutral) for the Sami people
- WWE NXT wrestler Fergal Devitt has the ring name Finn Bálor
- Fictional characters
- Finn (Star Wars), a character in the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Finn Hudson, a character in the television show, Glee
- Finn the Human, one of the protagonists in the animated series Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
- Finn (Misfits), one of the protagonists of British Superhero Drama-Comedy, Misfits.
- Huckleberry Finn, a protagonist in the novels The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
- Finn (comics), a character in the comic strip of the same name in British comic anthology 2000 AD.
- Finn McMissile, a character in the movie Cars 2.
- (The) Finn, a character in William Gibson's Sprawl Trilogy
- Finn Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- River Finn in Ireland
- Finn Township, Logan County, North Dakota, in the United States
- Finn (dinghy), an Olympic class of sailing dinghy
- A variant of fin, a colloquial term for the U.S. five dollar bill bearing a portrait of Abraham Lincoln
- As a title
- Finn: A Novel, a 2007 novel by Jon Clinch
- Phineas Finn, an 1867 novel by Anthony Trollope and the name of its leading character
- "Finn", a song by Tori Amos for the Great Expectations (1998 film) soundtrack
- Finn (album), a 1995 album by the Finn Brothers.
- "Finn", an episode in the television series The Lost World
- All pages beginning with "Finn"
- All pages with titles containing Finn
- Fine (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.