From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Finn Carling in 1974
1 October 1925|
|Died||12 March 2004(aged 78)|
|Occupation||Novelist, playwright, poet and essayist|
|Awards||Riksmål Society Literature Prize (1970)
Gyldendal's Endowment (1976)
Dobloug Prize (1986)
Aschehoug Prize (1987)
Arts Council Norway Honorary Award (1999)
Finn Carling (1 October 1925 – 12 March 2004) was a Norwegian novelist, playwright, poet and essayist. He was born in Oslo. He made his literary debut in 1949 with Broen (two short stories and a one-act play).
- Riksmål Society Literature Prize 1970
- Gyldendal's Endowment 1976
- Dobloug Prize 1986
- Aschehoug Prize 1987
- Norsk kulturråds ærespris 1999
- Skei, Hans H. "Finn Carling". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- Skei, Hans H; Moi, Morten. "Finn Carling". In Godal, Anne Marit. Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Norsk nettleksikon. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- "Æresprisen" (in Norwegian). Norsk Kulturråd (Arts Council Norway). Retrieved 2008-10-26.
|Recipient of the Norsk kulturråds ærespris
|Recipient of the Gyldendal's Endowment
1976 (shared with Sigurd Evensmo)
Jan Jakob Tønseth
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|