Finn Seemann (1968)
|Full name||Finn Ludvig Seemann|
|Date of birth||18 October 1944|
|Place of birth||Oslo, Norway|
|Date of death||7 September 1985(aged 40)|
|Place of death||Dovre, Norway|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Finn Ludvig Seemann (18 October 1944 – 7 September 1985) was a Norwegian footballer.
Seemann was born in Oslo. He started his football career in Lyn, where he became league champion in 1964. In 1965, he became professional in the Scottish club Dundee United. After two seasons in Scotland he went to the Netherlands, where he played for DWS and F.C. Utrecht, and also lived in the United States in a period before he returned to Lyn in 1975. He has also played in Vålerenga, Sarpsborg and Bækkelaget.
He was capped 15 times and scored four goals for Norway. Seemann was also capped three times for Norway in bandy. He appeared in pre-season games as a placekicker for the Houston Oilers in 1973 and 1974.
- "Finn Seemann". Home.no. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Finn Seemann". Lynfotball.net. 1944-10-18. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Dundee United : 1946/7 - 2013/4". Neilbrown.newcastlefans.com. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- [dead link]
- "Voetbal International". Vi.nl. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Finn Seemann - national football team player". eu-football.info. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Triumph And Tragedy: The Soccer Stars That Chased Football Glory In Texas". The Soccer Observer. 12 February 2014. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
|This biographical article related to a Norwegian association football forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|