From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Finnic or Fennic may refer to:
- Finnic languages (Baltic Finnic), a branch of the Uralic language family spoken by the Finnic peoples
- Finnic peoples (Baltic Finns), the peoples inhabiting the region around the Baltic Sea
- Finnic mythologies, the various mythologies of the Finnic peoples
- Finnic countries, the two independent countries of the Finnic peoples, Finland and Estonia
- Finnic culture (disambiguation)
- Finnic languages (disambiguation), other languages that might be called Finnic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finnic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.