|Public (TSX: FTT)|
|Industry||Industrial Equipment Wholesale|
|Founded||Vancouver, British Columbia (1933) |
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Doug Whitehead, Chairman of the Board
L. Scott Thompson, President & CEO
|Products||Industrial products distribution & support services|
|Revenue||$6.9 billion CAN (2014)|
Number of employees
Finning International is one of the largest Caterpillar dealers in the world who sell, rent and provide parts and service for equipment and engines to customers in various industries, including mining, construction, petroleum, forestry and a wide range of power systems applications.
Finning employs approximately 14,500 people world-wide and operates in three geographies, with the head office in Vancouver, Canada.
Finning is divided into the following geographical operating units:
- Finning Canada: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, the Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories, and a portion of Nunavut.
- Finning South America: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, and Bolivia.
- Finning UK and Ireland: United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Finning International: Corporate head office based in Vancouver.
Along with Caterpillar and other Caterpillar dealers, Finning has invested in other companies such as PipeLine Machinery International, serving mainline pipeline construction customers worldwide, and Energyst Cat Rental Power, providing rental solutions for power generation and temperature control.
Founded in 1933, the company is a widely held, publicly traded corporation, listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Finning International.|
- Finning International Official Homepage
- Finning (Canada) Official Homepage
- FINSA - Finning South America Official Homepage
- FINSA - Argentina Official Homepage
- FINSA - Bolivia Official Homepage
- FINSA - Chile Official Homepage
- FINSA - Uruguay Official Homepage
- Finning Group (UK) Official Homepage
- Finnpave Official Homepage
- Diperk UK Official Homepage