This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tara Cressida Frances Williams
24 September 1972
|Alma mater||Central School of Speech and Drama (1994)|
|Occupation||Actress, voice actress|
|Relatives||Jeffery Dench (uncle)|
Emma Dench (cousin)
Tara Cressida Frances "Finty" Williams (born 24 September 1972) is an English actress.
Born in London, Williams trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama there, graduating in 1994. She has appeared in a number of British films, nearly always alongside her mother Judi Dench. Her picture appears in the opening credits of As Time Goes By (1992).
She had a recurring role in the TV series Born and Bred and voices the titular character in the animated children's series Angelina Ballerina. She has also worked in the theatre in plays such as Party Piece with Richard Harris, and in audiobook narration, such as Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number.
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood (1993)
- The Secret Rapture (1993)
- Mrs. Brown (1997)
- Gosford Park (2001)
- The Importance of Being Earnest (2002)
- Ladies in Lavender (2004)
- Even Girls Cry Sometimes (2009)
- Delicious (2013)
- Macbeth (2014)
- We Can Be Heroes (2017)
- Inspector Morse as Rainbow Dench (1989)
- The Torch (1992)
- Tales from the Crypt (1996)
- Wives and Daughters (1999)
- Angelina Ballerina (2001) – Angelina Mouseling and Mrs. Hodgepodge
- Courage the Cowardly Dog (2002) – Tulip (uncredited)
- Born and Bred
- Cranford (2007)
- The Vote (2015)
- Doc Martin (Series 7 Episode 5) (2015)
- Doctor Who: Demon Quest - The Demon Of Paris - La Charlotte
Williams has one child, a son called Sam, who was born on 6 June 1997. Her mother said Williams didn't tell her she was going to be a mother until only days before the birth.
- Jardine, Cassandra (23 August 1997). "My grandson was a big surprise". The Telegraph.
|This article about an English film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|