||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013)|
|Born||Tara Cressida Frances Williams
24 September 1972
London, England, United Kingdom
Born in London, Williams trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama there, graduating in 1994. She has appeared in a number of British films, coincidentally nearly always alongside her mother. Her picture appears in the opening credits of As Time Goes By (1992).
She had a recurring role in the TV series Born and Bred, and voices the title character in the animated children's series Angelina Ballerina. She has also worked in the theatre in plays such as Party Piece with Richard Harris, and in audiobook narration, such as Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number.
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood (1993)
- The Secret Rapture (1993)
- Mrs. Brown (1997)
- Gosford Park (2001)
- The Importance of Being Earnest (2002)
- Ladies in Lavender (2004)
- Even Girls Cry Sometimes (2009)
- Delicious (2013)
- The Torch (1992)
- Tales from the Crypt (1996)
- Wives and Daughters (1999)
- Angelina Ballerina (2001) – Angelina Mouseling and Mrs Hodgepodge
- Courage the Cowardly Dog (2002) – Tulip
- Born and Bred
- Cranford (2007)
- Jardine, Cassandra (23 August 1997). "My grandson was a big surprise". The Telegraph.
|This article about an English film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|