|Born||24 April 1976|
Bigwood began riding at age seven at a local riding school. She spent thirteen years living and competing in Germany before returning live in Horsham, England, in 2006. She is married with three children; her husband, Anders Dahl, is also a dressage rider.
In 2014, she suffered a concussion after a fall while riding. As a result of her injury, Bigwood experiences double vision which means that she wears an eye patch while riding.
Altogether, Bigwood has won two team medals at various championships (two silvers). Meanwhile, her current best individual championship result is 9th place in special dressage at the 2015 European Dressage Championships.
- Mr G de Lully - 1993 Bay Swedish Warmblood Gelding (Gauguin de Lully x Ambassadeur)
- 2005 European Championships - Team Fifth Place, Individual 20th Place
- 2007 European Championships - Team Fifth Place, Individual 18th Place
- Wie-Atlantico De Ymas - 1999 Chestnut Hanoverian Gelding (Wie Weltmeyer x Rondo)
- 2010 World Equestiran Games - Team Silver Medal, Individual 16th Place, Individual 12th Place Freestyle
- Atterupgaards Orthilia - 2005 Bay Oldenburg Mare (Gribaldi x Donnerschlag)
- 2015 European Championships - Team Silver Medal, Individual Ninth Place
- 2016 Rio Olympics - Team Silver Medal, Individual 17th Place
- "Fiona Bigwood". fei.org. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
|This biographical article related to British equestrianism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|