Dourif in August 2018
Fiona Dourif (born October 30, 1981) is an American actress and producer. She is known for her role as Bart Curlish in BBC America's Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and as the young Diane Jones in Dustin Lance Black's When We Rise. She has appeared in Showtime's Shameless and in a recurring role on NBC's The Blacklist. She played Nica Pierce in the 2013 horror film Curse of Chucky and its 2017 follow-up Cult of Chucky, which are part of the Child's Play franchise; she appears in these films alongside her father, Brad Dourif, who portrays the series' main antagonist, Chucky. In 2018, she was cast as Good Leader Tavis in the USA Network series The Purge.
Dourif was born in Woodstock, New York, the daughter of actor Brad Dourif and psychic Joni Dourif, She has a sister, Kristina / Christina Dourif. After college she became a segment producer for documentaries premiering on History and TLC. She began acting at 23.
In 2005, Dourif made her acting debut as Chez Ami Whore in the television series Deadwood. The following year, she was cast as Alice in the television mini-series Thief. The same year, Dourif made her debut film appearance in Little Chenier.
In 2007, Dourif appeared in the off-Broadway play Some Americans Abroad at Second Stage theater. Later she was cast in the short film The Lucky One. In 2008, Dourif portrayed Becky in the indie film Garden Party and Lisa in Frank the Rat. The same year, Dourif guest starred on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Detective Nikki Breslin.
In 2009, Dourif starred in the film The Messenger and had a guest role on the television series Bored to Death. The following year, Dourif starred in the indie film Mafiosa and the TV movie After the Fall. Dourif subsequently portrayed Penny in Letters from the Big Man before having a recurring role as Casey in True Blood and a guest appearance on The Protector.
In 2012, Dourif starred in This is Caroline and The Master. The following year, Dourif portrayed Nica Pierce in Curse of Chucky, part of the Child's Play franchise which her father, Brad Dourif, had long starred in as Chucky. The film was a cult hit.
In 2016–17, Dourif played the "holistic assassin" Bart Curlish in Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. The series ran for two seasons. Also in 2016, she portrayed the young Rachel Griffiths in the ABC mini-series When We Rise. She played Brie in the indie thriller Blood is Blood.
In 2018, Dourif played Jennifer Reddington, long lost daughter of main character Raymond Reddington, in Season 5 of the NBC drama The Blacklist. She also recurred in the 2018 series The Purge as Good Leader Tavis, a zealous cult leader.
As of at least September 2018, Dourif is single and lives in Los Angeles.
|2006||Little Chenier||Jo Jo|
|2007||The Lucky One||Susan||Short film|
|2008||Frank the Rat||Lisa|
|2009||The Messenger||Returning Soldier's Wife|
|2011||Letters from the Big Man||Penny|
|2012||This is Caroline||Fiona (voice)||Short film|
|2012||Cold Living||Moira||Short film|
|2013||Curse of Chucky||Nica Pierce|
|2014||Dangerous Words from the Fearless||Ruth|
|2016||Her Last Will||Iona Cotton|
|2016||Blood Is Blood||Brie|
|2017||Cult of Chucky||Nica Pierce/Chucky|
|2005||Deadwood||Chez Ami Whore||3 episodes|
|2008||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Detective Nikki Breslin||Episode: "Swing"|
|2009||Bored to Death||Lisa Klein||Episode: "Stockholm Syndrome"|
|2010||After the Fall||Annie Tolgen||Television film|
|2011||True Blood||Casey||8 episodes|
|2011||The Protector||Tamara O'Neil||Episode: "Safe"|
|2015||Rizzoli & Isles||Helen Barnes' Daughter||Episode: "Face Value"|
|2015||The Player||Chloe Steele||Episode: "L.A. Takedown"|
|2015||Manhattan||Jean Tatlock||2 episodes|
|2016–2017||Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency||Bart Curlish||13 episodes|
|2017||When We Rise||Young Diane||4 episodes|
|2018||Shameless||Tabitha Youens||Episode: "Church of Gay Jesus"|
|2018–2019||The Blacklist||Jennifer Reddington||9 episodes|
|2018||The Purge||Good Leader Tavis||5 episodes|
- "Biographical Summaries of Notable Peopl: Fiona Dourif". MyHeritage. Archived from the original on June 23, 2020. Retrieved June 23, 2020.
- "Fiona Dourif Biography". TV Guide. Retrieved November 4, 2016.
- Crow, David (August 2, 2018). "The Purge TV Series: Fiona Dourif Finds Compassion in Suicide Cult". Den of Geek. Archived from the original on June 23, 2020. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
“Also my mother was a psychic when she was alive...
- "Brad Dourif". Turner Classic Movies. Archived from the original on November 6, 2019. Retrieved June 23, 2020.
- "Past Shows". 2st.com. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- "'True Blood' Rookies Introduce Their New Characters". MTV. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- "Interview: FEAR CLINIC Star Fiona Dourif Talks Working with Robert Englund, Horror, and More". Nerdist. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- Hanley, Ken. "Exclusive Teaser: Fiona Dourif "BLOOD IS BLOOD"!". fangoria.com. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- "A Conversation With The Cast And Creators Of Dirk Gently: Holistic Detective Agency". Bleeding Cool News. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- "The Next Chucky Movie Looks and Sounds Pretty Horrifying". Gamespot News. January 5, 2016. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- "'Horror's scariest doll is back again in new 'Cult of Chucky' teaser trailer". Digital Trends. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- Radish, Christina (September 4, 2018). "Fiona Dourif on 'The Purge' and Playing a True Believer". Collider.
- Fiona Dourif on IMDb
- "Fiona Dourif hardly ever takes off this special piece of jewelry". August 30, 2018.
- "'Fear Clinic': Actress Fiona Dourif talks new horror film, career". February 21, 2015.