|Member of Parliament
for East Lothian
6 May 2010 – 30 March 2015
|Preceded by||Anne Moffat|
|Succeeded by||George Kerevan|
27 January 1960 |
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
She was the Shadow Minister for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs between 2011 and 2012
O'Donnell sat on various select committees including the International Development Select Committee, the Standards and Privileges Committee, the Committees on Arms Export Controls and the Scottish Affairs Committee
In the last week of the 2010-2015 Parliament O'Donnell introduced a proposed Bill on improving tax transparency under the Ten Minute Rule O'Donnell lost her seat in 2015 to George Kerevan of the SNP.
- BBC Democracy Live
- BBC, 6 April 2010, Labour selects East Lothian election candidate
- Fiona O'Donnell MP official website with biography
- "Fiona O'Donnell". UK Parliament. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Tax Transparency and International Development Bill 2014-15". Parliament UK. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Official website
- Profile at Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Voting record at Public Whip
- Record in Parliament at TheyWorkForYou
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|Member of Parliament for East Lothian
2010 – 2015
|This article about a Labour Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom representing a Scottish constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|