|Member of Parliament
for East Lothian
6 May 2010 – 30 March 2015
|Preceded by||Anne Moffat|
|Succeeded by||George Kerevan|
27 January 1960 |
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Fiona O'Donnell (née Kenny; born 27 January 1960) is a Scottish Labour Party politician and who was the Member of Parliament for East Lothian from 2010 to 2015. In the 2017 UK local elections, she was elected to East Lothian Council.
She was the Shadow Minister for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs between 2011-2012
O'Donnell sat on various select committees including the International Development Select Committee, the Standards and Privileges Committee, the Committees on Arms Export Controls and the Scottish Affairs Committee
In the last week of the 2010-2015 Parliament, O'Donnell introduced a proposed Bill on improving tax transparency under the Ten Minute Rule O'Donnell lost her seat in 2015 to George Kerevan of the Scottish National Party.
- "Parliaments – BBC News". BBC News.
- "Who's Who". www.ukwhoswho.com.
- BBC, 6 April 2010, Labour selects East Lothian election candidate
- "Fiona O'Donnell MP official website with biography". Archived from the original on 2 April 2015.
- "Fiona O'Donnell". UK Parliament. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Tax Transparency and International Development Bill 2014-15". Parliament UK. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Former county MP bidding to become an East Lothian councillor". East Lothian Courier. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- Official website
- Profile at Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Contributions in Parliament at Hansard 2010–present
- Voting record at Public Whip
- Record in Parliament at TheyWorkForYou
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|Member of Parliament for East Lothian
2010 – 2015