Fire in the hole (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fire in the Hole (song))
|Look up fire in the hole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fire in the hole is a warning used in English-speaking countries to indicate that an explosive detonation in a confined space is imminent.
Fire in the Hole may also refer to:
- Fire in the Hole (album), a 2004 album by Brand Nubian
- "Fire in the Hole" (Steely Dan song), 1972
- "Fire in the Hole" (1994), a song by The Tragically Hip from their album Day for Night
- "Fire in the Hole" (Skid Row song), 1998
- "Fire in the Hole" (Van Halen song), 1998
- "Fire in the Hole" (2012), a song by Pegboard Nerds
- "Fire in the Hole" (2015), a song by Marianas Trench
- "Fire in the Hole", the title of the pilot episode of the American TV series Justified
- "Fire in the Hole", a season 3 episode of The Shield
- "Fire in the Hole", an episode in the first season of Ash vs Evil Dead
- Fire in the Hole (Silver Dollar City), three story steel-enclosed roller coaster at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri, United States
- "Fire in the Hole", a short story by Elmore Leonard, upon which the television series Justified is partly based
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fire in the hole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.