The length of the river is approximately 170 km, and the average discharge at the Athabasca River confluence is 20 m³/s.
- Place-names of Alberta. Ottawa: Geographic Board of Canada. 1928. p. 51.
- Alberta Environment Archived 2011-05-25 at the Wayback Machine. - Firebag River discharge
- Alberta Community Development - Marguerite River Wildland Park
- Alberta Wilderness Association - McClelland Lake Wetland history
- Suncor - Firebag in-situ oil sands facility
|This article related to a river in Alberta, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a river in Saskatchewan, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|