|Look up firebug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firebug may refer to:
- Pyrrhocoris apterus, commonly referred as the firebug, an insect of the family Pyrrhocoridae
- a person who deliberately starts fires through:
- Firebug (comics), the name of three DC Comics supervillains
- Firebug (dinghy), class of sailing dinghy
- Firebug (video game), a 1982 computer game for the Apple II computer
- Firebugs (video game), a 2002 game for the PlayStation
- The Fire Raisers (play), 1953 German play by Max Frisch also known in English as The Firebugs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firebug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.