Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up firebug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firebug may refer to:
Science and technology
- Pyrrhocoris apterus, commonly referred as the firebug, an insect of the family Pyrrhocoridae
- Firebug (software), a web development tool
- Firebug (comics), the name of three DC Comics supervillains
- Firebug (video game), a 1982 computer game for the Apple II computer
- Firebugs (video game), a 2002 game for the PlayStation
- The Fire Raisers (play), 1953 German play by Max Frisch also known in English as The Firebugs
- Arsonist, a fire-based vandal
- Pyromaniac, an impulse-control disorder related to fascination with fire
- Firebug (dinghy), class of sailing dinghy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firebug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.