Jump to navigation Jump to search
Firedrake may refer to:
- HMS Firedrake (1912), an Acheron-class destroyer launched in 1912 and sold in 1921
- HMS Firedrake (H79), an F-class destroyer launched in 1934 and sunk in 1942
- USS Firedrake (AE-14), a Mount Hood-class ammunition ship launched in 1944 and decommissioned in 1971
Arts and entertainment
- Firedrake, a character in the comic book series Miracleman
- Firedrake, a character in the 1997 children's novel Dragon Rider
- Firedrake (Dungeons & Dragons), a role playing game monster
- The Firedrake, a 1965 historical novel by Cecelia Holland
- Firedrake (mythology), a dragon or similar creature in Teutonic mythology
- Firedrake Lake, a lake in the Northwest Territories, Canada
- The Firedrake, a shortwave radio jammer in China
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firedrake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.