Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up firefox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firefox is a web browser.
Firefox or fire fox may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Firefox OS, an operating system for tablets and phones
- Firefox (novel), 1977 novel by Craig Thomas
- Eurofly Fire Fox, an Italian aircraft design
- F15 Firefox, a scooter by Malaguti
- Firefox bikes, a bicycle brand owned by India-based Hero Cycles
- A move used by Fox in the video game Super Smash Bros. Melee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firefox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.