|Headquarters||Jacksonville, Florida, USA|
|Robin Sorensen, Chris Sorensen, Don Fox|
|Products||Submarine sandwiches, Hot subs|
|Slogan||Founded by firemen!|
Firehouse Subs is a US-based, fast food restaurant chain that specializes in hot subs. Founded in 1994 in Jacksonville, Florida by former firefighter brothers Robin and Chris Sorensen, Firehouse Subs serves sandwiches with meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed on a toasted sub roll. Locations offer a family-oriented atmosphere, with a firefighter theme that includes fire equipment throughout the store and a menu that features sandwiches with themed names. They offer hot sauces in a range of intensities. Pictures mounted on the walls highlight local firefighting history, as well as the founders' history of firefighting service.
The Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization, was created in 2005. It provides funding and support for local firefighters.
On August 3, 2011 a company press release stated that they were placing the Coca-Cola Freestyle beverage dispenser in all their stores after a six-month test at the 25 restaurants in the Jacksonville market. Firehouse is the first national franchise chain to use the new technology in all franchises.
As of December 2013, there were over 700 restaurant locations in 36 states and Puerto Rico.  That number has since swelled to more than 900 as of Summer 2015. On October 25th 2015, Firehouse Opened the first international location in Oshawa, Ontario Canada.
- Harry Wessel (2005-04-25). "Sub shops battle for business.". The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Florida).
- Nancy Dearing Rossbacher and Stephen W. Sylvia (2007-03-29). "Restaurant flaunts firefighter-themed decor". The Free Lance-Star.
- Alison Trinidad (2006-11-15). "Firehouse Subs earns company of the year award.". Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville, FL).
- Katharine Kim and Annika Stensson (2006-09-11). "National Restaurant Association Recognizes Firehouse Subs with Restaurant Neighbor Award for Hurricane Relief Efforts." (Press release). National Restaurant Association.
- Alison Trinidad (2006-03-27). "Humanitarianism through sandwiches". Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville, FL).
- Mark Chediak (2006-01-30). "Firehouse Subs to roll out at least 100 new shops.". The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Florida).
- Mills, Gary: "Firehouse Subs will be first national chain to use Coca-Cola Freestyle at all locations" Florida Times-Union, August 4, 2011
- "Our Story". Firehouse Subs. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Samantha Cortese (December 5, 2013). "New sandwich shop serves community, first responders". KESQ/CBS Local 2. Retrieved December 5, 2013.
- Andrea Jares (2004-09-25). "Florida-based Firehouse Subs chain wants to open 100 in Dallas-Fort Worth area". Fort Worth Star-Telegram (Fort Worth, Texas).
- Clarey, Brian (2007-03-14). "It's hot and cold in the Firehouse". Yes! Weekly.
- James, Emma (2007-03-07). "Firehouse Sub CEO connects with owners". Hattiesburg American.
- Aanerud, Chris (2007-03-08). "Firehouse Subs -- The five-dollar fire drill". Orlando CityBeat.
- Article: Firehouse Subs to roll out at least 100 new shops.(Company Profile) | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy