Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fireman or firemen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fireman is a firefighter. It may also be used restrictively to refer only to male firefighters.
Fireman or Firemen may also refer to:
- Fireman (steam engine), an individual employed to tend the fire for running a steam engine, either on a stationary engine, a railway locomotive or a steamship
- A United States Navy or United States Coast Guard rate for an enlisted seaman who works on ships' propulsion systems, even though steamships are no longer used
- Fireman (baseball), a baseball player who enters the game after the starting pitcher is removed
- The Fireman (1916 film), a Charlie Chaplin film
- The Fireman (1931 film), a short animated film distributed by Universal Pictures
- Fireman (film), a 2015 Malayalam film
- An individual employed to start fires to burn books in the novel and film Fahrenheit 451
- Fireman (TV series), a Japanese TV series known as Magma Man in some markets
- Fire Man (Mega Man), a Robot Master from the video game series Mega Man
- The Fireman, an alternative name used by Capleton, a Jamaican reggae artist
- The Fireman (band), an electronic music duo consisting of English musicians Paul McCartney and Youth
- Fireman (album), an album by hHead
- "Fireman" (song), from Lil Wayne's 2005 studio album Tha Carter II
- "Fireman", single by The Cravats 1982
- "Fireman", single by Steve Kilbey 1987
- Fireman (peyote), a role within ceremonies of the Native American Church
- All pages with titles beginning with Fireman
- All pages with titles beginning with Firemen
- All pages with titles containing the words "Fireman" or "Firemen"
- Firefighter (disambiguation)
- Fire Fighters (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fireman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.