|Look up fireman or firemen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fireman is a firefighter. It may also be used restrictively to refer only to male firefighters.
Fireman or Firemen may also refer to:
- Fireman (steam engine), an individual employed to tend the fire for running a steam engine, either on a stationary engine, a railway locomotive or a steamship
- A United States Navy or United States Coast Guard rate for an enlisted seaman who works on ships' propulsion systems, even though steamships are no longer used
- Fireman (baseball), a baseball player who enters the game after the starting pitcher is removed
- The Fireman (1916 film), a Charlie Chaplin film
- The Fireman (1931 film), a short animated film distributed by Universal Pictures
- Fireman (film), a 2015 Malayalam film
- An individual employed to start fires to burn books in the novel and film Fahrenheit 451
- Fireman (TV series), a Japanese TV series known as Magma Man in some markets
- Fire Man (Mega Man), a Robot Master from the video game series Mega Man
- The Fireman, an alternative name used by Capleton, a Jamaican reggae artist
- The Fireman (band), a electronic music duo consisting of English musicians Paul McCartney and Youth
- Fireman (album), an album by hHead
- "Fireman" (song), from Lil Wayne's 2005 studio album Tha Carter II
- "Fireman", single by The Cravats 1982
- "Fireman", single by Steve Kilbey 1987
- Fireman (peyote), a role within ceremonies of the Native American Church
- All pages beginning with "Fireman"
- All pages beginning with "Firemen"
- All pages with titles containing the words "Fireman" or "Firemen"
- Firefighter (disambiguation)
- Fire Fighters (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fireman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.