Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up firing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firing may also refer to:
- Operating a device, for example firing the shutter on a camera.
- The act of starting a fire
- Burning; see combustion
- Shooting, the usage of firearms
- Execution by firing squad, a method of capital punishment
- Pottery firing in a kiln or oven
- Pin firing, an old medical treatment applied to horses
- An action potential, where the depolarization of a neuron causes it to "fire" an electrical signal down its axon
- Fuel, any material (such as firewood) that can be burned to release energy.
- "Fired", a song by Ben Folds from his 2001 debut solo album Rockin' the Suburbs
- Fired!, a 2007 documentary film by Annabelle Gurwitch
- Fired (film), a 2010 Indian horror film